- Kids are king at The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, where kids ages five to seven years-old can take one of four kiddie cars out for a spin in Arrabelle Square. From a police car and fire truck to a pink lady, roadster and Lamborghini, there is sure to be a car every little one will love.
- Guests can leave their worries and their car in the garage when they visit The Arrabelle. With the hotel’s Bike Valet service, guests can securely store their bikes for the duration of their stay, so pedaling can easily be their primary mode of transportation along Vail’s 58 miles of paved recreation paths. Guests can also borrow one of the property’s GoPro cameras for the day to document their adventures.
- The Lodge at Vail’s new pool is open for business and featuring a full-service bar along with poolside nibbles. “Pool One” received its nickname due to its location (adjacent to Gondola One), and the fact that it is the first known pool in Vail. On Sunday’s Chef Rudy Williams cooks up farmer’s market finds for guests and the public during Farm to Pool from 3-6 p.m.
- Grouse Mountain Grill at The Pines Lodge, A RockResorthas just undergone a renovation and has an all new, mountain modern look. The restaurant has also been awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for being in the top-performing 10 percent of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and consistently earning high ratings from TripAdvisor travelers. At Grouse Mountain Grill, guests will enjoy panoramic views and contemporary cuisine with a local influence from Chef David Gutowski.
- This August the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge will have undergone a complete renovation of all 208 guest rooms, meeting rooms, event space and public areas. Everything from the ground up, including carpet, lighting, window treatments, bedding and furniture is in the midst of a complete overhaul and the entire property will have a fresh, new feel.
Summer lodging specials make it easy to enjoy all the summer events Breckenridge has to offer:
- Guests can lasso in a lodging deal and receive 30 percent off lodging when they book a ticket to the 2nd annual Breckenridge PRCA ProRodeo. Taking place now though Sept. 1, the rodeo features Mutton Busting, tricks and competition from the professionals, and a Bar-B-Que cowboy dinner.
- For as low as $99 guests can sleep within walking distance to the USA Pro Cycling Challenge Race. On Aug. 20 Breckenridge will host the dramatic finish of Stage 2, and the start the next day the cyclists take off for Steamboat. Book here
- Beat the heat in The Village at Breckenridge, which is one of the few properties in Breckenridge with air conditionin